This access statement does not contain personal opinions as to our suitability for those with access needs, but aims to accurately describe the facilities and services that we offer all our guests.
We have 3 self catering lodges situated around a large course fishing lake. All lodges have a gentle sloping walkway to the entrance of the lodges suitable for wheelchair access.
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any queries or require any assistance please phone 01460 74673 or contact us on [email protected]
- Bookings and enquiries can be made by letter, telephone, e-mail or via on-line booking system
- Travelling by car:
- From the North: M5 to Junction 25
- From the South: A35/A37
- From the East: M25/M3/A303
- From the West: A30/A303
- From Yeovil take the A30 and head towards Crewkerne. After 5.5 miles bear left and take the A3066 towards Haselbury Plucknett and Bridport.
- Going through Haselbury and the following the A3066 for approx 1.5 miles. You will then reach North Perrott, turn left at the Farm Shop Entrance into Trindlewell Lane. You have arrived when you see the black electronic gates, please enter the code you were given.
- Taxis from Crewkerne - 3 miles, Yeovil - 7 miles
- Train station at Crewkerne (Enquiries at www.southwesttrains.co.uk
- Bus station at Yeovil
- Bus stop in North Perrott at Farm Shop (approximately 500 m) or Manor Arms 1000m
Key Collection, Welcome and Car Parking
- Lodge keys are located in keysafe attached to the premises
- Ample off-road parking for two cars is available alongside each lodge
- Car park is of a gravel surface.
- All apartments are non-smoking
- All cottages have guest and tourist information folders
- Well behaved pets are welcome. Please inform us on booking
- Dogs to be kept on leads at all times
- Coarse fishing permitted on farm's own lake provided you hold a valid fishing licence.
- Wildlife watching
- Watermeadow Lakes & Lodges
Townsend North Perrott
Onsite Managers Lodge: 01460 74673 / Mangers Mobile: 07790 594543
- [email protected]